The Graceful Expressions Dance Company has been commissioned to create two original works to perform at the Cary Town Band’s 30th anniversary concert on Friday 10/27 at 7:30 pm at the Cary Arts Center. The band’s performance of “Spooky Music” will feature classical music with just enough spookiness for the season. The performance is free, but donations will be accepted. Come join us!
Join us on November 12th for a Nutcracker Tea Party at the Mayton Inn!
The performance is the perfect introduction to the Nutcracker for little ones and a great kick off to your holiday season for young and old! The beautiful Mayton Inn will set the stage for you to enjoy narrated excerpts from the Nutcracker, including a few interactive moments for our youngest audience members. Cookies, cocoa, tea and lemonade will be served.
Tickets are $20. There are two showings: 2pm and 4:30pm. Order here: www.tututix.com/GracefulDance
100% of the profits support our dance company’s spring benefit performance and Nutcracker Tea Party at the Raleigh Rescue Mission
- Parent complimentary tickets (two per student) are ONLY available for pick up at the Cary Theater Box Office.
- The Theater is located at 122 E. Chatham St. with the marquee out front (this is not the Arts Center!) Box office hours are Tues-Fri 11am-6pm; Sat. 10am-1pm.
- Seating is assigned. When you pick up your comp tickets, you will want to purchase any additional tickets for people who you want seated together.
- Additional tickets are $8 each.
- To ensure that all parents have received their tickets, please limit your purchases to 6 additional tickets during the first week of ticket sales.
Watch the story of Mulan unfold onstage in an original ballet on Saturday, March 18th at 5 and 7 pm at the Cary Arts Center. These hour-long performances are sure to delight audiences of all ages with ballet inspired by traditional Chinese dance, a gripping story of heroism and bravery, and exciting battle scenes. The evening will also feature guest performances by our contemporary dance company and dancers from the Triangle Area Chinese American Society.