Join us this summer for classes and camps. Serious ballet students can take their dancing to the next level with our ballet intensive. Half-day camps provide a fun way to learn and grow in creativity for preschool through middle school age.
Classes run June 19th to August 14th. Classes do not meet July 3rd & 4th.
Summer Intensive brings our faculty and guest instructors together to create a personalized atmosphere to maximize dancer growth. Ballet, pointe, conditioning, stretching, dance seminars, jazz and modern are all essential elements of our summer curriculum. Intensive runs from June 27th to August 8th.
• Graceful Expressions summer camps are directed by professional teachers who share with the children a passion for their art and a joy of teaching. Curriculum has been carefully developed to make summer camp a week full of special memories for each of our young dancers!
• Campers are grouped according to age. Space in the camps are limited so that there are no more than 6 students per teacher/helper.
• Camps are open to the community and are a great time to “try out” dance. School-year referral discounts do not apply to summer camps and classes. Requests to be grouped with friends or siblings will be accommodated as much as possible.
• Summer camp tuition will be charged the weekend before each camp. Your account is not automatically charged when you register so that we can apply any applicable discounts. Any family registering for more than one camp or class receives a 10% discount off the total.
• Snack and water bottles will be provided daily. To keep the environment safe for children with food allergies, please do not send snacks. Campers with food allergies, please note this in your registration and our studio director (who has first-hand food allergy experience) will contact you to make suitable snack arrangements.
• Campers should bring dance shoes or plan to be barefoot. Campers may choose to wear dance clothes or play clothes. Skirts and dresses are not recommended, unless worn over a leotard.